Welcome To NaijaSky

Author May Obasanjo Never Write me a letter.  (Read 189 times)

Description:

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline oneluv

• Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 469
    • Share Post
May Obasanjo Never Write me a letter.
« on: January 29, 2018, 02:15:29 AM »
May Obasanjo  Never Write me a letter.

I'm not a fan of OBJ but one of my prayer points has always been that may Obasanjo never write me a letter.
Obasanjo may have done exact or more evil than whoever he's writing to admonish but while OBJ always escape repercussions, whoever he writes to admonish are not always lucky.

OBJ's involvement in any issue signifies the imminent end of that issue.

First he wrote to Shagari when the latter was soaked in mismanagement of the economy few months later  the military smashed Shagari government in December 1983.

he then wrote to Abacha and described him as a stone age dictator, the letter landed him in trouble, He was almost killed. But after his death sentence was converted into prison terms, he wrote another letter to Abacha titled NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT, Where he said, "I was a head of state yesterday, today, I'm in jail. You're the head of state today, tomorrow, your condition may be worse than mine...".
Indeed, Abacha's future was worse as he ended inside the grave!!!

OBJ didn't write himself while in power but instead wrote his deputy, Atiku Abubakar. Atiku has become a shadow of his pre-1999 self since then.

It wasn't clear whether he wrote Yaradua, a terminally ill former Kastina governor he imposed on Nigeria....but he came out publicly and asked him to resign!!!

He also didn't spare GEJ he wrote him in a letter titled BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, But it was actually late before the letter was written. Jonathan, today, has become a sorrowful history.

His latest letter to Buhari is no joke,
Take it or not, Buhari needs absolute care else the letter becomes his political abattoir

Beg Obasanjo  for me whenever you see him, may he never write me a letter.

Linkback: http://naijasky.com/politics/1758/may-obasanjo-never-write-me-a-letter/35429/

NaijaSky

May Obasanjo Never Write me a letter.
« on: January 29, 2018, 02:15:29 AM »

Started by Isaac Adeniran

0 Replies
113 Views
Last post January 24, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
by Isaac Adeniran
clip
I’ve asked my ADC to get police letter of invitation –Saraki

Started by Isaac Adeniran

0 Replies
21 Views
Last post June 04, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
by Isaac Adeniran
clip
Transmission’ in Buhari’s letter evokes laughter among senators

Started by Isaac Adeniran

0 Replies
20 Views
Last post June 07, 2018, 05:58:39 AM
by Isaac Adeniran
clip
If Obasanjo is arrested, who will cry?

Started by Isaac Adeniran

2 Replies
13 Views
Last post June 15, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
by Isaac Adeniran
clip
Obasanjo – I was in PDP before, but not now, God forbid

Started by graciebella

0 Replies
96 Views
Last post October 18, 2017, 02:57:34 AM
by graciebella
clip
I’m not computer literate yet —Obasanjo

Started by graciebella