Author NAHCO  (Read 1001 times)

Description: Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc.

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Isaac Adeniran

  • Online Advertiser and Marketer
  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 15061
  • Gender: Male
    • Share Post
NAHCO
« on: November 29, 2014, 09:37:39 AM »
NAHCO AVIANCE-Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc.


Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc. (nacho aviance) is a diversified enterprise in Nigeria with interests in:
 Aviation cargo,
Aircraft handling,
Passenger facilitation,
Crew transportation,
Fuelling services and aviation training.
The company currently serves more than 35 airline at seven airports across Nigeria, with plans to expand operations to other African countries. It handles about 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.

Nacho aviance was incorporated on December 6th 1979 as an aviation serving company but started operations in April 1979 with the commissioning of the Muritala Muhammed International Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), initially held 60% equity interest in the company while four foreign airlines – Air France, British Airways, Sabena and Lufthansa shared the remaining 40% in various ratio.

In 2005, nachco aviance was privatized and subsequently listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange in 2006. The company is now owned by over 80,000 shareholders, including two international airlines – Air France and Lufthansa, as well as local investors; sycor Private Investment Limited and Rasehill Group Nigeria Limited. The company’s stock exchange symbols is “Nahco”.

The company was recently granted a license by the Federal Government to operate a Free Trade Zone. Nacho aviance employs more than 1,700 Nigerian and expatriate staff and generated over N8.1 billion in revenue in 2003.

www.nahcoaviance.com

Linkback: https://naijasky.com/brands/2301/nahco/7059/
Earn Offline Income for Online Marketing  Local Businesses Listing and Products Display

NaijaSky

NAHCO
« on: November 29, 2014, 09:37:39 AM »


Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via twitter
 
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
A boy is a male or female:
First letter of Alphabet is A or P:
Last letter of word GOD is T or D:

 photo busine1_zps30214ed6.gif